More than 1.1 million cases of coronavirus have been confirmed worldwide, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.
There are 1,100,283 confirmed COVID-19 cases globally.
Some 58,929 people died after contracting the virus, while 226,669 recovered after treatment.
Since appearing in Wuhan, China, last December, the novel coronavirus …
COVID-19 cases surpass 1.1 million globally
- COVID-19 cases surpass 1.1 million globally
- Coronavirus cases top 1.8 million worldwide
- PM chairs high level meeting to review Coronavirus situation
- COVID-19 cases far lower than estimates depict lockdown’s positive outcome: President Alvi
- LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
- Henna Designs 2020 | Latest New Easy Special Collection for Girls
- Mehndi Designs 2020 | Latest New Easy Special Collection for Girls
- Trace Mobile Number In Pakistan With Name | Phone Details Alawanweb
- Jobs in Attock – Top Latest Gov Private Today New Fresh 2020